The return of the me
(or how some friends just let you be).
Coming back from the absence of me
– Hey, how are you, it’s been a while!
– Wow yes, where have you been?
– I have been hanging out in the absence of I.
– Aah yes, you were there the last time I saw you. So how has it been, what did you find there?
– Nothing much really.
– Haa, I guessed so. And?
– Well nothing happens there and there is nothing to do, but is was really beautiful out there. Especially in the beginning. There seemed to be lot’s of daisies, and inner bees that were humming sweetly and …
– So what happened?
– I missed a purpose. Even though I know there isn’t actually one, I still did. It’s nice to do something even when you seem to have nothing in mind.
– Yes, exactly. I so resonate with that. It’s exactly what I found too.
– So why didn’t you tell me?
– Why? Would you have believed me if I did?
– Hmmm, no.
– And are you going back?
– Where? To the absence of me? I’ve been travelling to and fro every once in a while. But now it seems that it’s not somewhere else anymore. So it’s not really an option.
– Are you dissapointed?
– No, I am happy it’s here. It seems I can finally continue doing whatever I did. Or not. Whatever.
– So will you stay here?
– Yes, right here.
– Aaah I like it when you are here, right next to me.
– Yes, me too.
– Strange huh?
– Strange? I think it’s very beautiful. Just for know.
– Yes, yes, I mean: whatever seems to be true or meaninful right now never seemed to be true when you seem to be looking back at it later.
– No… Is that why you didn’t tell me that there was nothing there?
– Aah you found it!
– The thing you couldn’t find there.